Abdullahi Ali, Chairman and CEO of Simba Investments and member of the Somalia National Alliance Party (SNAP) October 24, 2016 Please could you introduce yourself... Read more
Delegates from the 19 member countries that make up the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa attend a summit on February 26, 2014, in Kinshasa. PHOTO |... Read more
Saudi King, Salman. PHOTO | BBC October 23, 2016 Saudi Arabia’s King Salman has congratulated Somalia “on the anniversary of the country’s national... Read more
Heavily pregnant Janet Jackson and her husband Wissam Al Manna make their first public appearance since announcing her pregnancy BY GERALDINE MCKELVIE | October... Read more
By JAIME DELAGE | email@example.com October 22, 2016 at 11:14 am Several unbelted... Read more
- 10/24 Interview with Abdullahi Ali: Discussing Investments in Kenya and Somalia
- 10/23 Tunisia and Somalia apply to join Comesa
- 10/23 Saudi king sends congratulations to Somalia, but on wrong day
- 10/22 Janet Jackson Spotted for First time in full Islamic Dress since announcing Pregnancy
- 10/22 Unbelted teen passenger dies in Dakota County rollover crash
- 10/22 Should You Let Your Dog Lick Your Face?
- 10/22 Reject a President and Parliament elected through bribe and nepotism
- 10/22 BOOK REVIEW: Tarzan in the ruins of Somalia
- 10/22 One-woman show looks at war through child’s eyes
- 10/21 Somalia: Fear And Sympathy
>> << Editor's Choice
- Janet Jackson Spotted for First time in full Islamic Dress since announcing Pregnancy
- Should You Let Your Dog Lick Your Face?
- Reject a President and Parliament elected through bribe and nepotism
- Somalia: Fear And Sympathy
- In Somalia, U.S. Escalates a Shadow War
- The Paradoxical Village
- Report lists Minneapolis as 25th most dangerous U.S. city, but Chicago isn’t ranked
- Kenya or Somalia: Who owns the sea and what lies beneath?
By Mohamud M Uluso September 22, 2016 The precarious security and political situation in Somalia is rapidly degenerating due to the vacuum created by the ending of the term in… Read more
- Should Somalia Leap into New Age of Governance?
- Somali Politics and Gendered Culture: Finding Simplicity in Complexity.
- The dollar: A game changer.
- Somali People have Set itself up for Failure
- Minnesota's Somali-American terrorism trial is over — can we still get justice?
By JAIME DELAGE | firstname.lastname@example.org October 22, 2016 at 11:14 am Several unbelted passengers in a carload of teens were thrown from a car during a collision Friday in Dakota County,… Read more
- One-woman show looks at war through child's eyes
- Guilty plea entered in assault with beer mug on Muslim woman at Coon Rapids Applebee's
- Somali-Americans remain vigilant in wake of thwarted Kansas bomb plot
- Report lists Minneapolis as 25th most dangerous U.S. city, but Chicago isn't ranked
- Minneapolis may allow HBO to film 'Mogadishu, Minnesota' in public housing
Heavily pregnant Janet Jackson and her husband Wissam Al Manna make their first public appearance since announcing her pregnancy BY GERALDINE MCKELVIE | October 23, 2016 Singer Janet Jackson was this… Read more
- China’s other Muslims
- Restaurant owner displays 'Muslims get out' sign
- Anger as Muslim Women Denied Service at French Eatery
- New York Mayor: Muslims 'in crosshairs of bigotry'
- Muslim Couple says They were Kicked off Delta Flight for using Phone, saying ‘Allah’
Emil Scioli of Cliffside Park, N.J., gets a kiss from Sadie. CreditKevin R. Wexler/The Record, via Associated Press By Christopher Mele | OCT. 21, 2016 It seems harmless enough. You… Read more
- Tireless Campaigners in the Fight against FGM in Somaliland
- How to avoid getting Malaria – Sleep with a Chicken
- Minneapolis translates kitchen safety for immigrant restaurateurs
- To Circumcise or Not to Circumcise: A New Father’s Question
- Somali Dentist Helping Refugees in Oslo
Saudi Arabia is closing the King Fahd Academy in Bonn by the end of the year, Saudi diplomats say. Many Germans were wary of the school, which has been suspected… Read more
- Getting children off the streets in Somalia
- The incredible story of the asylum seeker who is now a Manchester PhD student
- Paralyzing injury, language barrier, doesn't stop Dalmar Jimale
- China donates learning materials to Somali school
- Peace partners in Somalia turn to books to help fight Shabaab
Ifrah Mansour’s performances of “How to Have Fun in a Civil War” feature a fabric puppet she calls “grandma.” Mansour is a Somalian refugee artist, photographed on abandoned railroad tracks… Read more
- A boy-and-his-dog story, with a cultural twist
- Rocky future for Somalia's ancient cave art
- 5 Somali-British Poets You Need To Know About
- Former Minnesotan Barkhad Abdi's Hollywood life is heating up again
- The girl who said 'no' to marriage
Abdullahi Ali, Chairman and CEO of Simba Investments and member of the Somalia National Alliance Party (SNAP) October 24, 2016 Please could you introduce yourself to our audience? My… Read more
- Tunisia and Somalia apply to join Comesa
- The rise, fall, then grudging acceptance of khat, East Africa’s controversial stimulant
- Hussein Muktar Nurtures Understanding Between Cultures
- St. Anthony: No signs of settlement in dispute over Afro Deli
- Doors Open to Foreign Banks in Somalia After Half-Century Hiatus
Left, Mohammed Nur in his early days; centre, The Mayor of Mogadishu; and author Andrew Harding at the Amisom base in Mogadishu. COURTESY PHOTOS | ANDREW HARDING October 22, 2016… Read more
- Africa's First Democrats: Somalia's Aden A. Osman and Abdirazak H. Hussen by Abdi Ismail Samatar
- The story of a Somali Olympian Refugee who died at Sea is the subject of a new graphic Novel
- Q&A Sofia Samatar on the many influences on her fantasy novel, 'The Winged Histories'
- In new book, U of M professor captures stories of Somali diaspora
- Book review: ‘Making Refuge’ a compelling analysis of Somali Bantu refugees in Maine